Once you have uploaded all files and directories to your server, you are ready to install the script. Follow the points below:
1. In your browser, call the install script. Type: http://www.yoursite.com/flashcardscript/install/ and hit enter.
Replace “yoursite.com” with your domain, and “flashcardscript” with the name of the directory you uploaded the script.
2. You should see the web-based installer of the script.
Here you can see some information about the install process and system requirements. Make sure you have the database details at hand. Click “Continue”
3. Fill out the database details such as hostname, database name, database username and password then click “Continue”.
4. Create your administrative account.
5. Finish the installation by checking the checkbox to remove the installation directory. You should be able to log in to the script back-end by visiting the script’s URL at http://yoursite.com/directory-where-you-uploaded-the-script